In the latest episode of Blockworks’ podcast “Empire,” Jason Yanowitz , co-founder of Blockworks, sits down with Blockchain.com CEO Peter Smith.
Peter has been in the crypto space for a long time — and he’s learned a thing or two about how the market ebbs and flows. He’s come to the conclusion that bitcoin’s success — as well as the success of his own company — doesn’t depend on other projects’ failures. They also talk about:
- Richard Branson’s investment
- What talking to early investors was like
- Bitcoin’s international impact
- Bitcoin’s tumultuous growth
- What’s the first thing someone should do to get into DeFi?
- What’s the hottest trend in crypto companies right now?
Check out what they had to say in the video below. 👇
On “Empire,” once a week, Jason interviews individuals that have built the crypto industry to talk about their struggles, bold moves and tough decisions. For any NPR or Guy Raz fans out there, you can think of “Empire” like a “How I Built This” for the bitcoin and crypto industry.
Episodes are released every Thursday morning.