- Digital Asset Summit is the first crypto conference designed for a financial audience
- Our audience is carefully monitored and made up only of finance and crypto capital markets professionals
Crypto is transitioning to an institutional asset class at an unprecedented rate.
News continues to pour in every day as banks, trillion dollar asset managers, financial institutions and even governments move to accept and integrate bitcoin.
As an entirely new cohort of professional investors and institutions struggle to learn about crypto, the question remains: what are the best resources?
An institutional conference for finance professionals
Digital Asset Summit is the first crypto conference designed for a financial audience.
Instead, you will hear from real practitioners, investors and professionals who traffic in these markets every day.
Every topic is carefully constructed to answer the question: how will we build new capital markets to support a new asset class?
Who should attend?
The DAS audience is extremely targeted and capped at 750 attendees. The attendees fall into three buckets:
- Asset Managers (Family Offices, Macro Hedge Funds, Long Only, Crypto Native Funds)
- Financial Institutions (Investment Banks, Insurance Companies, Payment Processors)
- Crypto Infrastructure (Prime Brokerage, Lending, Trading Services, Liquidity Providers)
If you want to meet retail, this conference isn’t for you. Our audience is carefully monitored and made up only of finance and crypto capital markets professionals.
What will the conference cover?
Below is a sample of the type of content you can expect to be on the DAS agenda:
- Perspectives from the Buy-Side: Inside a Bull Run
- Institutional Market Access and the Rise of Prime Brokerage
- The Future of Financial Services and Digital Assets
- The State of Crypto Market Structure: Liquidity, Arbitrage and Security
- Institutional Lending and Yield Generation
At Blockworks, our mission is to bridge the gap between finance and crypto. DAS is one of the most important things we do to get the right people in the room and move the conversation forward.
Buy a ticket today and get the early-bird discount. Prices increase on June 4th.