- “Essentially nothing” can stop the US long bond from hitting zero, he said
- The digitalization of money and finance is happening organically from the bottom up, McGlone said
Mike McGlone, a senior commodity strategist at Bloomberg Intelligence, joined Blockworks for an interview at the Bretton Woods: The Realignment conference after he spoke during the “Crypto Market Structures: Venues, Flows and Liquidity” panel.
In the interview, McGlone discussed themes from the conference, and also talked about:
- Ethereum as a building block for DeFi
- “Number go up” technology
- Trends of yields and bonds
- China and the US
- Digitalization of money and finance
Watch the full interview with McGlone below.