- “Right now we’re seeing demand across a multitude of products and services,” Pires said
- “Overall, there’s a huge demand for regulation, we need more guidance across all these ecosystems and products in crypto to ensure we have a healthy balance of institutions that are regulated,” she said
Diana Pires, senior vice president of institutional sales at Crypto.com, joined Blockworks for an interview at our Digital Asset Summit: NYC conference after she spoke during a fireside chat at the event.
In the interview, Pires shared insight from the conference and talked about:
- Demand across the crypto industry
- A need for regulation
- Bridging the gap between fragmented products and services
- Making crypto user friendly and interchangeable
Watch the full interview below and all of the panel videos from DAS here.
Are you a UK or EU reader that can’t get enough investor-focused content on digital assets? Join us in London on November 15th and 16th for the Digital Asset Summit (DAS) London. Use code ARTICLE for £75 off your ticket. Buy it now.