- “If you look at the migration of talent into this space, it’s like nothing I’ve ever seen except one other time in the 90s, coming into the internet, people were leaving great jobs,” he said
- “The money has been flowing (into crypto) for years and the talent is flowing, you have to embrace it and you have to have exposure to digital assets,” he said
Mark Yusko, CEO and chief investment officer of Morgan Creek Capital Management, sat down with Blockworks for an interview at our Digital Asset Summit: NYC conference after he spoke on the closing fireside chat with Pantera Capital’s Dan Morehead and 10T Holdings Founder and CEO Dan Tapiero.
In the interview, Yusko shared his thoughts on digital assets and discussed:
- Increased institutional exposure to digital assets
- Migration of talent and money into crypto
- Solving risks associated with digital assets
- Future regulatory framework
- Disruption of financial services through blockchain technology
Watch the full interview below and all of the panel videos from DAS here.
Are you a UK or EU reader that can’t get enough investor-focused content on digital assets? Join us in London on November 15th and 16th for the Digital Asset Summit (DAS) London. Use code ARTICLE for £75 off your ticket. Buy it now.